Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Gift From My Boy...

Mister Mischief: Here mommy, I have something for you.

Places something hard and slightly ball shaped in the palm of my hand

Me: Hey thanks bud. What is it?

Mister Mischief: It's a snot.

Sure enough, upon careful, but not TOO careful, examination I discovered that my lovey little 3 year old had placed a dried up booger in my hand.

Just for safe keeping.

Or to throw away.

Or to proudly display (or publicly announce on blog) to the world...

This, ladies and gentlemen is true love. To hold anothers dried up booger in your hand, give them a love, and not vomit.

8 comments:

Meili said...

I hope my boy is as generous as yours.

latterdaykeepsakesarticlesoffaith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Garner said...

It's all in your parenting Mei... if you teach them to share their boogers... they will.

Natalie said...

After five boys...they do not share their boogers..mine just eat theirs! Nasty stuff! Darling picture though!

K. Bitton said...

That's too funny! I sure hope I can teach my children to share as well as you have;)

Arian said...

Wow, that is true charity. I hope that he can teach Tanner how to be as generous with Brody (not me!). :)

Like sisters musings about life... said...

grrrrooossss! My kids just like to look up my nose and announce to the world if there is a booog up there, after 5 years of this parenting thing nothing turns my face red anymore~!

Heather said...

There is a reason that we have holes in our nose and fingers just the right size to fit into those holes. Spencer picks and picks all day long and then "shares" them with me because he can't get them off of his fingers!