Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Interesting...


I have discovered an interesting phenomenon...


We love to laugh at our kids... (or get annoyed with them depending on our mood)... for being obsessed with poop, pee, boogers... basically any bodily secretion that would be considered "icky" by the politically correct.


AND YET...


For several posts now I've had maybe 1 or 2 comments. Then I post about my sons "booger sharing habits" and low and behold people come right out of the closet. Maybe you have all been busy and haven't been on the computer. Maybe I bore you.


or MAYBE...


You giggle at feces, urine and snot as much as I secretly do.


People sure do have a lot to say about potty talk!


We never quite grow up do we?


At least I don't do blue darts. Do you?

4 comments:

Like sisters musings about life... said...

I would if I had enough pressure behind my flatuence...But alas yet another talent I wasn't blessed to be born with...I have heard though that blue darts can be dangerous because the flame can follow the fuel source up into the buttox....if this is true that could be hazardous to your health....just warning you incase you get curious!

Arian said...

Wow, blue darts. I haven't heard that one in a long time. Takes me back to the days of camping with my brothers in the hills behind our house when we lived in California. They came up with all sorts of lies about what a true blue dart was. Then one day I apparently was old enough to be let in on the truth of what a blue dart was. They took me camping that night as if it was a huge ceremonial thing where I was to be introduced to a whole new world. I still laugh at the thought of them thinking it was the coolest thing ever and my dad being furious that they taught their younger sister what it was. Ahh, youth!

Heather said...

Never known anyone to actually "experienced" a blue dart but still it would be hilarious.

You know that we all secretly giggle and laugh about "potty talk"! What could be more interesting!

Quela said...

Blue darts! Oh the good ol' days. Just so you know, they work really good with jeans on and not so great with volleyball spandex. Don't ask how I know this, I just do.
No, I don't do blue darts... anymore, but I don't think I'll ever grow up. Poop and snot will probably always be funny to me. Although I really don't know why...