Friday, October 31, 2008

And the Nominess Are...

I am so glad to know that I'm not the only mommy whos first reaction is the grab the camera... and who finds humor in "unconventional" situations...
I present to you the nominees for
"Funniest/Most Unconventional Shutterbug Moment"
Please place your vote in the comments section.
btw... anything goes... feel free to enlist the help of your friends in helping your favorite pic win!!!
Climbin' naked...
Catch that cute crying face...

Her face when you whisper "bo0"


Jumpin' naked
Doin' His Business..
Holdin' her business...

Eatin'/paintin' with her business...
Diaper flung in the corner sleepin' in a puddle of pee pee...
Christmas Card Gone Bad...

You can see my eyes "mamas"!

Thanks to everyone that sent in their funny pictures!
Good Luck!

11 comments:

Arian said...

Oh, man, how on earth do you choose between those??? Those are some hilarious pictures!!

Amy Bouck said...

Wow, those are some pretty awesome photos!!!! I am praying I don't find my child playing in his/her own poop! ha ha...

Stephanie said...

I'm votin' for the BOO girl. Cute face.

jamie said...

Yeah how do you possibly choose! I got some good laughs out of these that is for sure!! My vote is for climbing naked!!

Quela said...

Can you vote for your own? Cause I totally vote for my pic.

Young Family said...

My vote goes to Baby Boo!

kim t said...

I'm with Quela. I can't not vote for my own! :) And I pray I never find my kids playing with their poop!

April Dolato said...

I vote for eatin'/paintin' with her business!

Like sisters musings about life... said...

I am totally not voting for my own, because the poop pic is way funnier, and I am an honest person. My cry face entry is cute, but the funniest part of the poop pic is picturing what Quela's face must have looked like while cleaning up that mess...should have got a picture of that!

Quela said...

Yeah, that picture would be a classic! To bad babies don't have cameras.

Heather said...

Eatin/paintin with poo and Christmas card gone wrong are my votes.