Friday, October 24, 2008

My Boy is Secure in His Manhood

Mister Mischief: Mom, how come my sister is wearing that bow (that's what he calls Miss Thang these days.)

Mommy: Girls wear them so they can be pretty.

MM: But boys don't?

Mommy: No, boys don't want to be pretty, boys want to be cool. You want to be cool don't you?

MM: Yeah.... but sometimes I dont' want to be cool. Sometimes I just want to be pretty so I can wear a bow too.

ummmm... should I be worried?

My boy is most DEFINTELY all boy. He likes to rough and tumble and play every sort of sport imaginable. So lets test out his theory... can a boy wear a bow and still be manly...


playing in the dirt..


riding his Harley bike...




tramping through the woods in search of bugs...



fishing...


hitting on girls...

You're right bud... you can pull anything off...

4 comments:

Heather said...

That is way too funny! Glad to see that MM wants to wear boys every once in awhile, Spencer likes to wear headbands!

Like sisters musings about life... said...

Its all about princess shoes at our house....I have even seen your little macho man sporting them when he comes over!

kim t said...

Those pictures are so funny! Jace likes to wear Tylers "up shoes" (high heels). He actually walks quite well in them too!

Meili said...

Sometimes boys just want to feel pretty too... is that such a crime? You GO Hunter!