Thursday, August 28, 2008

C-DAY!!!!





I have some FABULOUS news to share with everyone today. This information was so graciously shared with me via email today and it just made my day. Being the wonderful, gracious person that I am I decided to share the love. Are you just dying to know yet? Well you'll have to wait a little longer while I pause for a commercial break for dramatic effect....


[Imagine, if you will, a clever little jingle playing in the background that makes you want to get up and dance... and spend some money...]

Simply Bliss Photography: Turning your little rugrats into models.

We make everyone else think your kid is as cute as YOU think they are! :)

Now back to our normal programming. When we left off Roman found out that Marlena was actually an alien from outerspace sent to... sorry... wrong channel. BUT now that you mention it....does anyone happen to know what is going on on Days of our Lives these day? I havent' watched it since high school, but I'm sure Beau and Hope are still having the same conversation they started when I stopped watching it a million years ago. (THAT'S how they stay so youthful and beautiful, they are frozen in the same day forever. I submit that instead of Mountain Standard Time, my state switch to DOOL standard time.)

ANYWAY.... Here's the good news...

CHOCOLATE IS ACTUALLY A VEGETABLE.

Don't believe me? I will state the case as it was presented to me. You be the judge.

What is a chocolate bar made of? Cocoa, sugar and milk.

Cocoa is extracted from the BEANS of the cocoa plant.

Beans are a vegetable.

Sugar is extracted from the sugar beat.

The sugar beat is a vegetable.

THEREFORE: CHOCOLATE IS A VEGETABLE.

It only gets better from there. To turn the chocolate into a chocolate candy bar they add milk. Milk come from cows and has calcium... therefore milk is good for you. Mix the two together....

HEAVEN.

Does life get any better than this? I submit that it does not!

For those of you NON-chocolate lovers, what is wrong with you?! Do your own homework and justify gummy worms on your own watch. I'm too busy devouring this gooey bar of deliciousness.

So, tell me... do YOU watch soap operas? Is YOUR face covered in chocolate right now too? VENT.

ps... YES Simply Bliss really IS my photographer of choice (as you can see from my little rugrats being included in the ad) She is AMAZING. And YES I am trying to capitolize on an otherwise useless blog! Want me to shamelessly shout out the praises of YOUR business? Email me: mommymustconfess@gmail.com we'll talk :)

5 comments:

Young Family said...

I saw your button yesterday for Simply Bliss Photography. I enjoyed looking at all of the pictuers. Is it affordable? I need some good family photos in the next couple of months.

Sarah Garner said...

Yes, they are very affordable. She has a contact link on her blog give her a call. She takes great pics plus she gives you the disk!

Arian said...

Perfect. I knew that being a vegetarian would be a great thing for me. Unfortunately the hubby isn't going for it. :)

Desiree Hansen said...

You are the best! Thanks for the ad space!

Like sisters musings about life... said...

I am totally in the market for some Family photos....I will have to give them a call.