Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Top 10 Most Embarassing Confessions...

Okay, lets put it all out on the table... that way you can start with lowered expectations of me and then it's all up from there right?

10. I check my blogs about a hundred times a day to see what my "stats"are and if anyone has left me a comment.

9. I had a crush on Dan Akroyd on Ghost Busters when I was little.


8. I can/have eaten an entire carton of icecream by myself in one sitting... doesn't matter what kind, I doubt I tasted much.


7. I love chemistry... the real text book kind. Although I also love the real at home with my hubby kind too!


6. I can still sing then entire theme song from The Fresh Prince of Bel Aire verbatim.


5. I watch re-runs of The Fresh Prince of Bel Aire on Nick at Night.


4. A show I watched as kid now airs on Nick at Night.


3. When I was younger I looked like this:

2. In 6th grade my friends told me that I had a jello butt that jiggled when I ran, so I tried to tighten my butt muscles when I ran and ended up being called an ostrich in stead.

1. I am originally from Arkansas and my parents may/may not be my cousins/siblings... it's yet to be determined.... but I still have all my teeth thank you!

....um...
I wrote this list in the hopes that others would respond with confessions of their own and make me feel better about myself...
feel free

4 comments:

Like sisters musings about life... said...

UMMM lets see,

1. I secretly loved having tiny feet in Junior High, but my gym shoes were too big, because my mom bought them big thinking I was still growing. So I would put my ballet shoes on first and then put my gym shoes on over them so they would stay on my feet.

2. When I am pregnant I know how far a long I am to the day and I am obsessed with the websites that tell you what your baby is up to in utero, but when someone asks me how far a long I am, I scratch my head and say lets see......I guess I am around...like I am not keeping track.

3. And I used to think I looked just like Demi Moore so I cut my hair like her when she played in ghost,(that movie added to my crush on Patrick Swayze)Those pics are scary I tell you. I would never dare post them! And that movie, was my complete motivation for learning wheel throw potery. (I think thats why Steve liked me in high school...JK) There, that feels really good to get those things off my chest. I like this confessional blog!

Arian said...

So, I am pretty sure that me confessing that I concur with about 8/10 of those confessions is confession enough for me... :)

What else...
I confess that I do the exact same thing that your other friend does about pretending as if I am not 100% positive of what day of my pregnancy I am on.

I confess that I step on the scale every single morning and sometimes multiple times a day. I really do not have a problem, I just think it is funny to see how many pounds my meals are.

I confess that I am still in my pajamas at 1pm in the afternoon.

I confess that I ate ice cream before I ate anything else today.

Is that enough for you?

Sarah Garner said...

I knew there was a reason why I have the friends that I do!

I love you guys.

p.s....

I had icecream for lunch Arian... but you probably already knew/assumed that...

Arian said...

One more confession for today... Jordan and I went downstairs to grab a treat. He went for a cup of ice cream and I went for a more sensible 60 calorie frozen fruit bar. Then he left his cup sitting on the counter while he ran upstairs to grab something. I confess that while I had my frozen fruit bar in my one hand, I stole a bite of his ice cream. What exactly is the definition of pathetic??