Monday, July 21, 2008

mmmmm bacon...

Is there anything in the world cuter than a running baby?

I submit that there is not!
Look at those cute little thighs... I just want to eat them up! No seriously... who doesn't love baby chubb? The chubbier the baby the better if you ask me, and neither of my babies have had any problems with that. Which is why they are both lucky that they've made it this far without their mommy gobbling them up!
Doesn't have the same effect for grownups though does it?!

Who the H decided to make skin and bones the beauty "norm"? Am I just lazy or does anyone else think that it would be soooo much easier to convince the rest of the world that obese is the new anorexic and go back to eating our cookie dough and NON diet Dr. Pepper for breakfast? Seriously. We did it in high school. In fact in high school a typical day consisted of a candy bar out of the vending machine for breakfast as I barreled into 1st period 10 minutes late. A bag of chips and a Mtn. Dew for lunch and a jumbo sized curley fry from Arbys at the food court on my way to work at the mall. Did I think twice about how I was clogging up my arteries and "stretching the capacity of my fat cells" (as a gym teacher once told me)? Um... no. I didn't need to. But there's this little thing called GRADUATION that does a real number on your body. Who invented the freshman 15 anyway? I propose that that person be dragged out in the street and stoned to death with ding dongs. How can one little milestone completely alter the chemistry of a girls body (although it sure doesn't do much to a mans body...) Back in the day the more lbs you owned the more beautiful you were considered. If it were up to me we'd eat bacon with every meal and wash it down with a little burnt almond fudge icecream.. speaking of bacon... here's my tribute to my favorite greasy indulgence of the gods...

...I guess I'll just go back to my triscuits and string cheese now...

7 comments:

Like sisters musings about life... said...

ha ha ha! Sarah you are so funny! I didn't know you were good at BS....now I am really looking forward to your camp stories! I was just thinking of starting a work out blog of sorts....(an idea I got from another blogger) but I like your BS one way better.

Emily Ortiz said...

Sarah, You are so funny! I liked the video on Bacon, LOL! Keep the posts coming.

Like sisters musings about life... said...

ok, I had to post again, after I got a chance to watch the video on Bacon....I LOVE bacon...Steve, not so much...One of his many jobs was working at a bacon factory....YUCK...I like to think my bacon just comes the way its packaged, but it actually starts on a pig....YUCK....Poor Steve...no wonder he chose accounting.

Young Family said...

You crack me up! I look forward to adding this blog to my list.
BTW, I LOVE bacon.

Arian said...

Dude, you are so awesome. I love that you created this blog. I am sooooo all for it. Oh, and I need to call you. Jordan and I were talking about your business ideas and I wanted to share Jordan's two cents. :)

Heather said...

I love bacon but sausage is just as good if not better at times. I agree we should just make obese the new anorexia. :)

Tisha said...

What a great blog! No matter how many times I watch that clip, it is still hilarious! I love bacon!